- Age 18 years or older;
- English fluency (If English is not your native language, you must have a minimum score of 80 or higher on the Internet-based TOEFL or a 6.5 on the IELTS.);
- Second year level of university study (sophomore standing) at your home institution;
- Currently enrolled and in good academic standing at your home university (U.S. equivalent of 3.0 GPA or higher (B-average));
- Recommended by your home institution for interviews with UF and Disney;
- Financial support to cover the costs of the program and personal expenses;
- Desire to perform at a high-level in both the academic & work components of the program;
- Positive, professional, friendly attitude and service orientation;
- Engaged in appropriate course of study: tourism, hospitality, recreation or a related field.
Students must exit the United States and return to Canada within 30 days upon completion of the program.
Please contact your home institution liaison to receive a pre-screening application. Once your home institution approves of your participation (based on the guidelines set above), UF will then review the student’s information. Students will be emailed a link to set up an interview date and time in February or March with both the UF Program Manager and the Disney Recruiter. Selection will be limited to those students with the most merit and those who pass the initial screening interview.
Canadian University Liaisons
University of Waterloo
Wilfred Laurier University